What are you doing for Halloween?

Working, at least the first part of the day. Probably getting a visit from the grandbabies sometime that evening. If I am lucky, maybe going out to eat. That's about it.

Not doing much. We live in a rural area and in 23 years have never had a trick-or-treater. A buddy puts on a "haunted graveyard" display, we usually go over there to see what new stuff he added.

working - office is open till 7pm and I will X-ray candy for free if anybody asks.

Being honest with you Halloween isn't as Celebrated as much in the UK as it is in the US. Christmas is the Biggest day of the year over hear. I will say I have all ways wanted to go out on a Limb on Halloween (Pun Intended :p) and enjoy it like the Americans as I think its one of the biggest holidays over the other side of the Pond.

As usual I will prob be in the house at home, watching TV, Computer ECT:.

I will also add Xmas this year can go and Shovel its own ****, sooner its over and done with the better. I don't like Xmas, I don't have time for it, and IMHO, its over Commercialized, Over Rated, Expensive, and just one Day. Hurry up and do one Xmas for all I care.

Back
Top Bottom