nvidia 7800 wont work

OMG your not joking!!! Wow I feel so sorry for you, that you actually fell for it. I would call up your friend and tell him he owes you some money...

Okay Idea #1:

Act like your going to buy the best of crap best buy has, they may accept the return.

Idea #2: Glue it back together, they may never know.

LMFAO you really cut it HAHAHAHAHAHA, well you are dum for sure oh well you cant change the past. WEll do as DJ-Chris says jsut super glue it and say it didnt fix your computer so you want your money back and get a PCI not a PCI-E card ok. ;)

He doesnt have to be dumb.

His friend is the dumb one not one, he is just overly trustful and guillibul.

If my friend told me to do something REALLY dumb with a car, I would listen and do something even dumber than this.

Wholly crap :p That sucks man, you should go beat up your friend for telling you such a retarded thing :p

Ok I registered on this forum just so I could reply to this topic. I would like to say that the person who cut his 600 dollar video card is the dummest person I have ever seen in my life. For the love of god pick up PCs for dummies book or something.

HERE DUDE, JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER, I CUT THE WHOLE THING OFF MY BRAND NEW $550.00 7800GTX...
Untitled-123.jpg

HAHAHAHA...This is so funny, reminds me of the guy who hammered his FX-55 into a Socket A mobo and broke off all the pins. :p Anyways, this thread has gone on long enough, i am going to close it.

Back
Top Bottom