nvidia 7800 wont work

hollywood said:
my friend can build a computer so i asked him how to do it. hes really good with computers, but i guess everyone makes mistakes. ill try to return it. my friend said that the lines were like fringed edges on a piece of paper and you just need to cut carefully at the line :-[

IF he as good to build a computer, then he should have known that.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Ban this clown... This is someone just F'n around... No one is this stupid.

We shall do an IP compare. If he isnt behind a proxy, he's probolly for real.

dude, why would someone cut a 500 dollar graphics card.............:laughing: you got to admit its pretty funny

People like you should be banned from ever using a computer and the internet.

My mom would have known you don't cut up computer hardware, and she can barely work her own Compaq desktop machine. (sry mom)

If this is for real, I hope you are poor for the rest of your life so you don't ruin expensive computer hardware anymore. All it takes is a Google search to find out that a 7800GT card won't work with your crappy computer, that PCI is not compatible with PCI-E, and that you don't cut computer hardware.

More than likely this is just someone jacking around. Haha, funny. Now stop being a retard and get back to business.

LOL this post just made my day x 10!

Yeah like it's that easy, just cut across the lines to turn a PCI-E card into a PCI card, w00t!

I bet that dell has a 150W PSU anyways..

hollywood said:
i'll just do myself a favor and stay away from computer insides :p

thanks

the truth revealed : if you actually spent that much cash on the part and then ruined it and couldn't return it, you'd be alot more upset than this.

good joke:p

I would stay away from computers, PERIOD.

Hey, if you get me a picture of a 7800GTX with it being cut, I will give you all the help possible to get this graphics card returned.

Back
Top Bottom