I think I have a bad trojan

Status
Not open for further replies.

edteach

Baseband Member
I think I have a bad one. I hit a X button and it was not an X it was an 88kb something and it was done before I could do anything. Now I ran immediately ran MBMA and it started then I got a message that the path way was not valid. I tried to run it in Safe mode but it gave me the same, so I removed the program and reinstalled it in safe mode, It did the same thing I also tried to run Hijack this and it shut down,and combofix and it opens then shuts down. Something is shutting down my malware. Any ideas how to clean this? Thanks

Go to start, run, type msconfig and press enter. Go to the startup tab and click disable all and then recheck your antivirus and then reboot. Then try to run some programs

I can run AVG scan but no anti malware. I assume this is becaue the anti malwere can find the problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran AVG and let it run, I finaly emptied out the valut and then super anti spyware started. I am letting it run its cycle and hope this cleans it enough to let the other apps run. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom