Dads new business needs WEBSITE/EMAIL

ckop11

In Runtime
My dad has purchased a restaurant that is part of a major chain.

He needs a website and email for his restaurant

but not the actual restaurant itself because its part of a major chain and the chain has a website. ( if you know what im trying to say)

ex- www. 123jondoeinc. com or www. 123jdi. com
ex- @jondoeinc.com @jdi.com (you get the idea)

As this is kinda of a big deal i don't think i can build/maintain a website for this purpose using like godaddy or w/e (or could i with all there services?)

who do i go to to take care of all that if i dont? what type of person/company? just a web designer? or?

Sorry im so in the dark on this topic.

Not really.. i think im leaning towards using a local web service company to make/ manage the site etc. only problem is its $$$ but i think thats what i will end up doing.

Could always just use GoDaddy and a simple Wordpress site if it's just gonna be a static site.

If you decide to go with Wordpress, I'd be willing to help. I've made a few basic sites in the last few weeks, so I'm starting to get pretty good at the whole wordpress thing.

Host Gator.... for your needs you can get a shared server for 5 bucks a month..

Unlimited email addys and they have a crappy lil site builder. Or as somebody else mentioned WordPress... Or if you are feeling lucky use the site builder at Host Gator.

:)

Back
Top Bottom