Best Web Design Tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_los

Solid State Member
Hi everyone, I want to help someone design a site and I was wondering what the best web design software was. Not going crazy here money-wise, but something effective. All suggestions are appreciated. :D

I use DreamWeaver, i cant remember how much that is, i think you have to get it in the pack or something... but its still good.

You could try adobe dream weaver, or macromedia dream weaver, but in the end i think the best way to design websites is to just learn html. I have been learning it for a few weeks now and i am slowly getting better. With a bit of effort i could probably be designing decent web pages in a few months. So i recommend learning html over using a program, they are a good way to start and i admit i did use microsoft front page for a while, but i think they are not a good long term tool. But of course that is just my opinion.

You could try adobe dream weaver, or macromedia dream weaver, but in the end i think the best way to design websites is to just learn html. I have been learning it for a few weeks now and i am slowly getting better. With a bit of effort i could probably be designing decent web pages in a few months. So i recommend learning html over using a program, they are a good way to start and i admit i did use microsoft front page for a while, but i think they are not a good long term tool. But of course that is just my opinion.

Agree'd. Using dreamweaver (or the like) is the easy way out, and you will learn little to nothing while using it.

Learning is best, then maybe use dreamweaver after you've properly learned things, to save time.

Agree'd. Using dreamweaver (or the like) is the easy way out, and you will learn little to nothing while using it.

Learning is best, then maybe use dreamweaver after you've properly learned things, to save time.

agreed, learn the HTML/CSS basics, then just use DW code view to save time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom