best free web hosting?

zaka100

W͂Oͨ̍̍̒̈́͛̕
Hi, I just want to know what is the best free web hosting website for someone using adobe dreamweaver cc. So, I don't want one of those websites with built in website builders because I want to be more creative.:mad:

No such thing as free web hosting.
Unless you host it yourself with your own server and most ISP's don't allow you to host web sites.
You also need to buy the domain.. well technically you are renting a domain but yeah.

I recommend HostGator or bluehost.

2 things are wrong with this reply. First, there are free web hosts. Second, you can setup a account without a domain.

I used 000webhost in the past because I could link my domain to it. I cant comment on its compatibility with dreamweaver.

if you don't own a domain name, they will prolly just give you a directory under their main domain ... or a subdomain.

you may want to check with your isp to see if they offer free hosting with your internet service. then youll get paid support with the account.

000webhost - Free Web Hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel, No Ads

2 things are wrong with this reply. First, there are free web hosts. Second, you can setup a account without a domain.

I used 000webhost in the past because I could link my domain to it. I cant comment on its compatibility with dreamweaver.

if you don't own a domain name, they will prolly just give you a directory under their main domain ... or a subdomain.

you may want to check with your isp to see if they offer free hosting with your internet service. then youll get paid support with the account.

I've never seen free web hosting like this. This is genius. thanks for this.

Please do not use free web hosting because they will delete your files if your website is more complex. they will tell you, you are braking terms and conditions etc etc... this is the site I brought a dedicated server and starter web hosting package. Buy Web Hosting and this is a coupon code for 25% life time discount from them... 25OFF101

Please do not use free web hosting because they will delete your files if your website is more complex. they will tell you, you are braking terms and conditions etc etc.

I would ignore this advice.

there's some other reason than the system is "complex". I would guess they were hosting copyrighted material.

My experience with 000webhost was pretty flawless, but that was only for a temporary project. If I was looking for something more permanent I would look elsewhere.

Very interesting, thanks for the share!

FreeWebs.com or webs is pretty good, but I don't believe they offer the direct options that OP is looking for...I've used for multiple 'test' sites since 2004...another page hosting for those with HTML knowledge, my3gb.com ...but the site goes down often..it's offshore based, though.

Back
Top Bottom