Do you agree with these iPhone App Design Trends ?

I don't understand the question. The blog entry has some words on it, but it doesn't really say anything that hasn't been said before.

If you have gone through the article you might have found that the article says about the iphone app design trends, and the way they changed over the period of time as per the need of people and demand of business persons. So I simply wanted to ask whether you guys also think so as there might be people those are in the same profession and might have seen the changes on trends. Did you get it ?

The App designs changed based on the iPhone and iOS. The only thing happening here is Apple allowing developers to take advantage of new hardware and software advancements. If that's what you're talking about then I think you're confusing "design trend" with "evolution of an existing product."

If you're talking about Apple's shift from skeuomorphism to a flat, more industrial appearance? That still doesn't make sense because it was such a hot topic years ago, we could accurately predict the shift in design trends when Jonathan Ive took over. We're not going to see any major change in iOS any time soon. iOS 8 might be available this fall with some enhancements, but don't expect it to be a drastic departure from what we already know.

That's what I wanted to know. I am looking for the technophiles' reviews on the same. Appreciate your view. Now it's up to them (other people on the same field) whether they think same as you or something different. Thanks

Yes, a few more changes time to time take place due to the enforcement of bigger content engagement. Like removal of Game Center, Notification Message Center and mobile operating system iOS version and iPhone Hardware ( app cards).

Last edited:
Change is not always good - but sometimes necessary in the Computer Technology world.

With the size of the smartphone and all the things we are trying make it do. there will be bugs that need fixing.
iPhone App Design Trends is No Different

Change is not always good - but sometimes necessary in the Computer Technology world.

With the size of the smartphone and all the things we are trying make it do. there will be bugs that need fixing.
iPhone App Design Trends is No Different

thats true, but I remember a quote by a famous nerd saying: Never change a running system;)

True if it an't broke don't fix it - Although for us to get newer computer technology we must evolve and make new innovations to the old computer information.

Back
Top Bottom