Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what purpose? For privacy concerns? Generally proxies won't help too much..though they will help obfuscate somewhat. I generally had too many slowdown issues with proxies, so I use a VPN if/when I want to be secured on the internet. $40/year for the one I use - PrivateInternetAccess.

Also, quite a few websites can detect if you're using a known proxy and will sometimes not allow you to browse the site if using a proxy. Some forums will ban you.

mm privacy mate always like using proxy mm but some cost and mm too slow which dont mm like why they mm ban for using proxy do they mm use software mm for it didnt think there was nowt wrong mm in using proxy mate

mm privacy mate always like using proxy mm but some cost and mm too slow which dont mm like why they mm ban for using proxy do they mm use software mm for it didnt think there was nowt wrong mm in using proxy mate

Some places don't allow use of proxy because it's a means of circumventing/obfuscating where you're coming from. Most notably on forums because people try to get around an IP ban.

Free services won't be as good as paid services. I get my full bandwidth from the VPN I pay for. It's also encrypted traffic.

Mm used it to get back on mm nother forum mm got banned cos mm certain member was mm causing crap mm and three of us got bunged m out but mm use proxy mm on there now mm but so slow mm mate joined nother forum with mm mate and proxy mm works fine he on some mm spark forum with me mm and it good works ok mm proxy odd it quick mm there

Yeah... We're not going to help you circumvent a ban xml received on another forum.

Topic locked..

Sent from my HTC One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom