Connecting a wirless tab or phone to a thin client server

Rothimi

Beta member
Hi guy..i have been all over the internet looking for help
So let me just get it across to the house

Am about deploying thin client network of 20 client computers connected to the server running window7 embeded through wifi.what i want to know is ,if it possible for other wireless device like tabs and phone can connect to the same server over wifi....
I would appreciate a full explanation of various settings or other relvant devices to make this happen

Hi guy..i have been all over the internet looking for help
So let me just get it across to the house

Am about deploying thin client network of 20 client computers connected to the server running window7 embeded through wifi.what i want to know is ,if it possible for other wireless device like tabs and phone can connect to the same server over wifi....
I would appreciate a full explanation of various settings or other relvant devices to make this happen

How Does my Android Device Connect Over Wifi? | Explore MIT App Inventor

This maybe something similiar your trying to attempt right ?
I suggest you build a server first, I acquire getting a router to do 20 connections.
Windows Server 2012 R2 | Microsoft

Check this page out and see which router is right for you since this will eat up alot of bandwith over time.

Router Charts - WAN to LAN Throughput - SmallNetBuilder.

If these devices are like android smartphones, iphones, droid tablets or windows/linux tablets..
I suggest you read up into cloud technology and understanding the goodside and badside of using it with devices everyday.

Back
Top Bottom