cros-haswell-modules.sh: No such file or directory?

CommanderLiamTHX

In Runtime
You downloaded the bash script and put it somewhere I assume, correct?

Did you make the file executable after you downloaded it? Usually you have to explicitly set it to be executable if you downloaded / created a script on a Linux machine.

After you make it executable, the script should run (as long as you're in the same directory in terminal as the bash script is saved in).

Did you make the file executable after you downloaded it? Usually you have to explicitly set it to be executable if you downloaded / created a script on a Linux machine.

After you make it executable, the script should run (as long as you're in the same directory in terminal as the bash script is saved in).

That last one about the directory could be the problem, how would I get the Terminal in the same directory as the bash script?

Never mind, I figured it out.

I'm honestly not sure if that worked, it just brings up a bunch of drivers that I don't need, asks (y/n) for all of them, and takes up a gigabyte of space without changing the touchpad.

Everything I found keeps pointing to the link you posted already.

Tried to prefix the bash command with sudo?

How would I do this? And why would I have to if the instructions gave me no information on if or how I should do so?

sudo bash cron-haswell-modules.sh

^^ that's what I meant by "prefix with sudo". The 'sudo' command is super user (aka root) privileges.

Back
Top Bottom