Bachelor of Arts (Internet Communications)

PizzaHut

Baseband Member
I have not talked to anyone that has been interested in programming before so I thought I would ask what jobs would I be able to go for after I have completed the bachelor

A BA in Internet Communications doesn't really sound like it's related to programming... Programming majors would be a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or something similar). A BA in Internet Comm (from what I could find online in descriptions about it) sounds more like a degree in social media / marketing. Not sure how much of a demand there would be for that, I guess. I graduated with a BS in CSC last December, and had a job lined up before I graduated (this can vary on your area, though too).

Agreed ba are generally geared towards the liberal or fine arts. Not so much business or technology.

If you are paying for an education you really need to ask your school what that degree entails. At my college there was entire departments whos job was to help people make the right educational choices and show them what careers varing degrees give you.

Back
Top Bottom