Evenin'

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
Hey everyone!

I'm Celegrom, I happen to be a mod from Andy's other computer forum and thought I'd take a look over the fence and say "hi".

A bit about me I suppose...

I'm 24 and live outside of Milwaukee Wisconsin where I enjoy bountiful quantities of cheese and good beer. I started off working with computers by fixing my family's then building my own PC when I was 14. At 16 I got a job working at a local PC store fixing computers and managing the help desk. While it's no longer my main source of income I'll still pull the occasional shift there to help out when they need it. I went to college to be a software engineer and started working at a company that did logistics management software. in April of '13 I got a job modifying the software from my previous job which has me out on the road a lot but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Guess that's pretty much it for now. Look forward to working with you all!

Nice to see that you made it across. I went ahead and edited your account so that you should be able to post in Off Topic, as well as immunized you against the spam controls so you shouldn't be auto-moderated.

Check us out and see what you think. We have several programmers in residence who are fairly active (some are on staff so they had BETTER be active).

You're a coder as well then carnageX?

Yep - graduated in December with my CS degree. Got a job as a developer for the state gov. I'm primarily a .NET developer, specifically C#. Do a lot of web development (ASP.NET) with SQL backends. I know several other languages, but mostly fluent in C# nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom