PS4 Woes

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
Guys...I'm getting sick of this.

My first PS4 wouldn't turn on. After two weeks, I got a new one.

I put about 20 hours of play into this one and now the tv won't pick up the signal.

I used the knowledge center, google and solid troubleshooting basics both times.

At this point, I'm not sure I'm going to keep this machine when I get a refurb.

I am a Sony supporter to the max, but this is ridiculous.

--Sent from my Blast Processing Doritto chip from Space Station Four.

I actually have to change inputs on my tv sometimes for the signal to show up. I usually just switch to hdmi2 and then back to hdmi1 and it's there.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I actually have to change inputs on my tv sometimes for the signal to show up. I usually just switch to hdmi2 and then back to hdmi1 and it's there.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Did that😞

So what was waiting for me when I got hole yesterday?

My new-ish PS4.

I pray that this is the last time Sony will fail me.

how is it?
I'm debating if I should get one now or wait for them to fix their issues

I think the chances of total failure are fairly small. A lot of the small issues that pop up either fix themselves or can be resolved with minimal effort. I don't think you should worry too much about it. The only hesitation that I feel is warranted at this point is the lack of content, but that is all about to change.

I think the chances of total failure are fairly small. A lot of the small issues that pop up either fix themselves or can be resolved with minimal effort. I don't think you should worry too much about it. The only hesitation that I feel is warranted at this point is the lack of content, but that is all about to change.

I'm a Madden addict so I'm debating if I should just get it on my PS3 or use this time to upgrade to the PS4

Slay's machine broke. Mine broke twice. If you get one, make sure you get the store's extended warranty.

Honestly, between BF4 being a turd and the two broke. Consoles, I'm pretty sure I would have waited.

I'll be damn sure to wait next time.

Slay's machine broke. Mine broke twice. If you get one, make sure you get the store's extended warranty.

Honestly, between BF4 being a turd and the two broke. Consoles, I'm pretty sure I would have waited.

I'll be damn sure to wait next time.

What do you mean by broke? and after how long?
Damn, I really want to start playing Madden soon.
I was debating if I should order the white Destiny bundle, I wonder if it's any different than the black one internally

Back
Top Bottom