Wii Motion Plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
So what does everybody think of the Wii Motion Plus?

At first I was a little skeptical at how much a tiny box could enhance the new games now coming out. But when I saw the reviews on IGN and Gamespot it seems like this might achieve what the Wii was meant to do in the first place. So are you going to pay the extra dollars for something that only has a chance to enhance all of the upcoming games?

I think I'm going to wait and try it out for myself. Nintendo said it's going to be affordable but they haven't said what "affordable" exactly is to them.

heck yes! I'm gonna wait for games to support it now. The only games that i want that wont support it is MadWorld, The Conduit, and Animal Crossing: City Folks. Plus, the Wii Speak will be supported in Animal Crossing: City Folks and The Conduit.

How many controllers do you have? I have four and I'm guessing they'll sell in the range of $20-$30. That's about $150 total with tax. I'm not sure if it will really be worth it. Problem is I doubt you can only get one once games require the Motion Plus and you want to play multiplayer.

How many controllers do you have?

i have four Wii remotes, four Nunchuks, 2 Classic Controllers, 7 GCN controllers - 3 work nicely others are messed up.

I have four and I'm guessing they'll sell in the range of $20-$30.

around $30 ya.

I'm not sure if it will really be worth it. Problem is I doubt you can only get one once games require the Motion Plus and you want to play multiplayer.

I think it's worth it if u want an amazing game experience with better motion, now with Wii MotionPlus. I hope Lucasarts remakes The Force Unleashed to be compatible with it, i would so get it!! Only certain games will be compatible with Wii MotionPlus, so just aware what games are shovel wares and try picking out hardcore games that will support it.

Wii MotionPlus adds tilt motion to the Wii remote is all thus giving it a better 3D space detection giving truest or truer 1:1 motion!

want to be friends? I dont have many friends to play with, just my 5 bros at home. My Wii number is 4206-7308-6394-7531, my Super Smash Bros. Brawl code is 1590-4359-3431.

i also play MUGEN on my backup HDD, i love MUGEN! I'm getting chars for the Hi-res MUGEN.

I'm hoping once it comes out that the new controllers will just come with the new features built in. A lot of people are claiming that this is just another money grab.

I'm hoping once it comes out that the new controllers will just come with the new features built in. A lot of people are claiming that this is just another money grab.

Nintendo also stated that all attachments that were being made behind closed doors have gone out n that they dont have anymore n wont for a while. President Iwata says that in the future, they will present new attachments more slowly then frequently over time.

yes this feature should of been in already, but from an interview i read about Wii MotionPlus with President Iwata, if it was ready around the time of launch, it would of be too much money to make, cost would be high, presuming that consumers wouldnt by it. They needed to wait until it was affordable, smaller in size, reduced costs to be able to make profit off these things when released. Why would Nintendo want to try to release this earlier if it would of cost us, the consumers, so much money to buy and Nintendo so much to manufacture them?

lol gosh did i make any sense? It's basically supply vs demand here is what im saying. Price would be too high if released early, therefore less demand. Now it's cheaper for Nintendo to make/sell, demand is higher.

lol gosh did i make any sense?

Um I pretty much got what you were saying :p. But I'm really not sure if charging an extra $30 at launch would have changed anyones mind if the system could do everything people hoped it could.

And my friend code is 1322 2246 2040 0538.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom