3DS frozen

Lewis_W

Beta member
my 3DS has been taking a longer time to start-up and if left for a while on the home screen it freezes this also happends when you try to start up a game but the games i have downloaded but the ones already installed are on there such as face raiders, when i try to play the game the bottom screen freezes and the top screen still moves but dosnt change. Is there only way to stop this?

my 3DS has been taking a longer time to start-up and if left for a while on the home screen it freezes this also happends when you try to start up a game but the games i have downloaded but the ones already installed are on there such as face raiders, when i try to play the game the bottom screen freezes and the top screen still moves but dosnt change. Is there only way to stop this?

Sounds like a firmware problem {b]8.1.0-18U{/b]
If you haven't yet, try to update your nintendo 3ds, nintendo fixed some issues with the system freezing up, crashing.
If you do have the most current update and it still freezes in "other" games besides face raider.
Call nintendo and have them help, most likely you'll need to send it back if there is something with your 3ds OS.

Country Selector at Nintendo

Back
Top Bottom