Good Minecraft Tips

zaka100

W͂Oͨ̍̍̒̈́͛̕
Hello, since I am very experienced in mc, I will post this thread about minecraft tips for all you noobs!:)

1) You may go outside at night as long as you are armed, you know where you are and if you don't go in any cave or dark place.

2) Don't make TNT in survival mode because it is a waste of resources, same with fireworks, cakes, clocks.

3) When you are mining, always look for lava because that is where all the ores are.

4) If you are new, don't install any mods.

5) When you are on a server and you get a tp request from a person you don't know, never accept it because it is 99% that it will be a trap.

6) On servers, don't trust anybody because they could steal your stuff very easily.

7) A lot of servers also have a teamspeak Server, you may want to join it.

8) Before setting up your own server, look at some tutorials.

9) To get rich on a server, go to the spawn shop and check which is the most expensive growable item and plant loads of them. On the server I go on, it is nether wart.

10) In creative, don't make a super super super TNT explosion or your pc will most likely crash.

I hope you learnt something and you will post your own tips!:D

Very good list! I've been playing for about 4 years now and have for sure obeyed those rules. Diamonds def seem to be close to gold ore. Also I try to collect lava in buckets to use instead of using coal, It lasts a lot longer. However once you get into mods you will start to use electric furnaces, which can be powered by solar panels. Just a few tips of my own!

Always carry 64 dirt in survival mode. It will help you to make walls and ladders quickly if you're in a jam.

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

I made my fortress on one of those mushroom islands but the ground is always being covered with gray and kicking my planted trees and crops. Is there any way to completely terraform the island or do I need to just plant everything offshore?

I made my fortress on one of those mushroom islands but the ground is always being covered with gray and kicking my planted trees and crops. Is there any way to completely terraform the island or do I need to just plant everything offshore?

Just put down some grass and plant the trees on the grass.

I have noticed that some computers do not support mc 1.7.3 or higher because of opengl. The solution is to download is to use and install Ubuntu instead of windows.

I have noticed that some computers do not support mc 1.7.3 or higher because of opengl. The solution is to download is to use and install Ubuntu instead of windows.

Only ones that aren't going to support OpenGL are some integrated Intel graphics. Pretty much all dedicated cards will have support for it.

Back
Top Bottom