Best item in Minecraft

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
There are so many items in Minecraft you guys!

Some people think those diamonds are the best item.

In my opinion, it's dirt. It's so easy to carry around and you can use it as scaffolding when building tall structures.

If you fall down a hole...guess what you can use to get out?! DIRT!

It's so awesome.

You can also use it to plug water and lava from burning or drowning you.

I don't know, what do you think the best item in Minecraft is?

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

Yeah but anybody can get apples, gold, obsidian, diamonds and redstone just by digging. You gotta prepare, plan, and execute to get the dragon egg. Also, I wouldn't say its illegal to get it, its just a different method of obtaining the egg than your typical block.

When the heck did we get a mine craft forum? I don't know what the best item is but ice is the worst. I spent a good bit of time making elsas castle for my daughter on a frozen lake and as I was finishing the top the base started to melt. How do ice blocks in a snowy zone on a lake of ice melt?

Yeah but anybody can get apples, gold, obsidian, diamonds and redstone just by digging. You gotta prepare, plan, and execute to get the dragon egg. Also, I wouldn't say its illegal to get it, its just a different method of obtaining the egg than your typical block.

What do you mean by anyone? It is very hard to mine and find diamonds, gold, obsidian, etc.

I'd call getting a dragon egg illegal because getting it requires a minecraft glitch. You need to make some complicated redstone contraptions and stuff.

I can tell you haven't played long. Finding all those ores is pretty easy. As far as the egg goes all I had to do was put a torch 2 blocks below it, then mine the end block directly below the egg, allowing the egg to fall onto the torch. It becomes an obtainable block that I keep in a glass case in my pad now.

Back
Top Bottom