What are some really good PC games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester070993

In Runtime
Just looking to see what PC games I should buy form my new computer that I am build. What do you think some really good PC games are?
I am already getting crysis.
I usually play FPS, action games, and sports games. But I'll take any recommendations.

the new COD4 looks good, also try out Farcry 2. and if you wanna mix some FPS with some RPG get Fallout 3. They all provide a fun FPS game with different aspects.

Call of Duty World at war..I was impressed . Its not as fast paced as Modern Warfare ,but its cool anyway. Maps are HUGE ! Thats a delight to be a sniper in some maps:D And tactical play is possible as well.
Bully for pc is also cool.Fallout 3 if you like the Oblivion style of gameplay.

Yeah Left 4 Dead is great, I played the demo on my 360. I might have to get it.
But I have heard that farcry 2 its pretty good, but its repetitive and you have to drive everywhere. Is that true

Fallout 3 is just an awsome game....with lots of hours of gameplay.

Farcry 2 has alot of hours of gameplay as well, although i have not played it yet.

If you don't have Bioshock....Steam is selling it for $4.99 for a limited time.....It is also a fabulou game, and worth alot more than $4.99.....I believe that Stalker is on steam for $4.99 also......these are both awsome deals.

If you like to pay money every month, you can play an mmo. Most people play wow. I've heard age of conan and warhammer online are decent mmos as well. I play lord of the rings online cause it is teh ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom