Final Fantasy 13

Pretty sad how much more powerful the PC is compared to the consoles, especially the last genners that held us back for years. Rendering over 4x the resolution, post AA, and other visually enhancing features and my dip is still higher than the console target.

I have never been happy with the PC Ports for the Final Fantasy games. I remember having issues with FF7 and FF8 many years back.

Different story now. FF 7 2012 remake isn't that bad. Modern OS support, 1080p resolution, updated 3d elements, cloud saves. They did the same for FF8. Same games just updated.

FF13 is a direct console port though. Locked to 720p with no PC specific options besides keyboard controls. Using a program kinda like SweetFX for 4k render, AA, and other things.

They have their moments if you like the type of gameplay each one gives you. They aren't all the same and each one gives a different experience. I personally enjoy quite a few of them. Just make sure you have the time to put down because if you really get into one (depending on which title) you're going to spend Skyrim amounts of time playing.

They have their moments if you like the type of gameplay each one gives you. They aren't all the same and each one gives a different experience. I personally enjoy quite a few of them. Just make sure you have the time to put down because if you really get into one (depending on which title) you're going to spend Skyrim amounts of time playing.

Yeah, I have a friend that probably spent close to 1000 hours in FFX, with all the different versions and extras in that game. I still can't understand.

I, myself, have played I,II,most of the DS version of III, tiny bit of IV, tiny bit of VII on psp, X, X-II, most of XII, and like 20 hours of XIII.

I have to say, XIII is the worst one I've ever played. Utter rubbish compared to the rest of them. From the parts of the story I could get through, it was crap. The characters were crap, especially that main bish. So fuking stuck up from what I remember. Idk, I have faith they will redeem themselves with FFXV.

I saw a mod that puts it into 1080p... it came out like an hour after the game released on steam

Yeah, I have a friend that probably spent close to 1000 hours in FFX, with all the different versions and extras in that game. I still can't understand.

I, myself, have played I,II,most of the DS version of III, tiny bit of IV, tiny bit of VII on psp, X, X-II, most of XII, and like 20 hours of XIII.

I have to say, XIII is the worst one I've ever played. Utter rubbish compared to the rest of them. From the parts of the story I could get through, it was crap. The characters were crap, especially that main bish. So fuking stuck up from what I remember. Idk, I have faith they will redeem themselves with FFXV.
I don't. I have decided I'm not playing anymore after 13.

I saw a mod that puts it into 1080p... it came out like an hour after the game released on steam
Yea it's the one I'm using. Can render at 4k, add AA, and a bunch of other things.

I was gonna get it but i didnt wanna buy something that I'd have to invest time into enjoying lol... im so frugal with my time these days i put a lot of scrutiny on how i choose to spend it

Back
Top Bottom