FarCry 2 Additional/Promotional content codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
Sorry to make yet another thread about Farcry but I feel this issue really deserves its own thread:

For all those who don't know, if you ordered the game from GameStop ( aka. EB games ) they apparently gave you a code in your box which gives you 3 hours of additional mission game time. They sold the game for the typical MSRP of 49.99, but soon after ran out of these promotional versions. Honestly to me, this is just plain ridiculous, I mean theres no reason at all why these codes shouldn't be given out to the rest of the community, I mean its not like they bought a more expensive version or anything, its just that the individuals with codes just lucked out on pre ordering on Gamestop before they ran out of these "special versions." Anyways I did a little searching and apparently theres not too many promotional codes going around, Far Cry 2 Cheats, Codes, Cheat Codes for PC
Far Cry 2 Promotional Bonus Missions (Post Codes Here) - PS3Forums

heres the link I went too, the code 6aPHusewe doesn't work for me despite the fact it says its for the PC version ( im thinking maybe its still the console version ). Also the 2Tuw5esw code doesn't work for me either. Anyone hear anything about anymore codes? Also...no, I don't think its wrong in the absolute slightest to share these codes since you can't even pre-order from Gamestop to get the code anyways! It's not like were dealing out secret social security numbers or anything, its just a stupid code Gamestop felt was unnecessary for 90% of the Farcry 2 community to have access too. If a moderator disagrees well then delete this thread

*UPDATE* FILEnetworks Blog: How to unlock Far Cry 2 bonus/promotional content (Additional missions)
free code to unlock those Far Cry 2 missions - [H]ard|Forum

I think it's BS as well. I had mine pre-ordered from steam. Payment is payment.

Now if it was a limited edition version we were talking about, that'd be different.

but since it's just some regular editions have it, and some don't.. thats retarded :/

meh

I think it's BS as well. I had mine pre-ordered from steam. Payment is payment.

Now if it was a limited edition version we were talking about, that'd be different.

but since it's just some regular editions have it, and some don't.. thats retarded :/

meh

yeah exactly I got mine off the preorder from steam too...I guess since 263 people have viewed the thread and not only 1 replied that no one preordered it off gamestop :p

*UPDATE* FILEnetworks Blog: How to unlock Far Cry 2 bonus/promotional content (Additional missions)
free code to unlock those Far Cry 2 missions - [H]ard|Forum

found another set of codes, will try this out as soon as I can ( not at home ), someone give me a heads up and try the codes out

wow 600+ views and not a single reply except 1 person...thats just mind boggling...

Anyone going to even comment if the codes work or not? Or how about a comment about how we all hope Ubisoft will implement proper wide screen support ( for those that don't know, the wide screen support it gives you right now crops down the top and bottom giving you reduced FOV )

SpujeN7x worked for me.

but i still can't find working cheats

google is your friend :p I stumbled upon a lot of cheats with google while looking for these promotional codes

try gamefaq too

I was searching around and I found several codes for the additional contents section:
zUmU6Rup: Unlocks exclusive bonus missions
sa7eSUPR: Unlocks secret missions
tar3QuzU: Unlocks secret missions
THaCupR4: Unlocks secret missions
6aPHuswe: Unlocks more exclusive missions
96CesuHu: Unlocks more exclusive missions
SpujeN7x: Unlocks more exclusive missions
These should work, I haven;t yet tried them but they come from a reliable source

Old-LastYearAirlines.jpg

5700.necropost4kobf7.png

closed2ur0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom