video game inspired tattoo's

borstarhymes

whats high score mean
let me start by saying i don't have any video game tatts, that being said i was thinking about getting a leg wrap done of iconic robots. Playing with slay last night we both agreed a claptrap tatto would be pretty dope. Whta other ideas am i not htinking here guys

let me start by saying i don't have any video game tatts, that being said i was thinking about getting a leg wrap done of iconic robots. Playing with slay last night we both agreed a claptrap tatto would be pretty dope. Whta other ideas am i not htinking here guys

I am not sure if you have an adult around you that can talk you down from doing foolish things.

I may be the closest thing to one for you Borst, think of me as your jiminny cricket, that little piece of conscience on your shoulder. I have just one word of advice for you.

don't

Last edited:
Mods: You can go ahead and change the title from video game inspired tattoos to forum threads inspired by marijaunna.

Thx

Last edited:
Double thread post FTW!

If I get a game inspired tattoo, would probably be Legend of Zelda themed.

I would get A totaoo of something from a video game if it was smal and in something else or if it was something not really widley known like a badd ass looking boss from something. I have a tatoo of a character from a kids book on my back so a video game isnt that big of a stretch

I would get A totaoo of something from a video game if it was smal and in something else or if it was something not really widley known like a badd ass looking boss from something. I have a tatoo of a character from a kids book on my back so a video game isnt that big of a stretch

tell me more

borst, i would get my face tatooed like Kratos

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom