Sniper Elite 3

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
Out on July 1 for PS4 and XboxOne...

With online co-op and the most brutal sniper kills you've ever seen...this is shaping up to be a sleeper hit.

V2 was fun as spit, and this will improve upon all the mechanics that people knew and loved from it.

Does anyone else have their eyes on this? DISCUSS?

Out on July 1 for PS4 and XboxOne...

With online co-op and the most brutal sniper kills you've ever seen...this is shaping up to be a sleeper hit.

V2 was fun as spit, and this will improve upon all the mechanics that people knew and loved from it.

Does anyone else have their eyes on this? DISCUSS?

I played a bit of the other ones and was always meh about them. This does look like the best one yet though. Might be worth a second look after reviews are out.

Well, if you haven't heard of it, it is worth checking out. No matter how many times I play Sniper Elite 2, the kills are completely satisfying.

It is also one the few games out there with true co-op.

Ign gave this an 8.1 so I'm locked in. The video review is up and I can't wait to start cracking skulls.

--Sent from my Blast Processing Doritto chip from Space Station Four.

Can't wait to pull an Ajacks tomorrow! (Picking it up on lunch)

I will post my thoughts on this game as soon as I have some!

Can't wait to pull an Ajacks tomorrow! (Picking it up on lunch)

I will post my thoughts on this game as soon as I have some!

you have no thoughts all your thoughts are belong to us

I have v2 for free on PC. Still haven't downloaded it. Looks cool but I doubt I'll play it much.

Only console game I care about on the console right now is Destiny.

I have v2 for free on PC. Still haven't downloaded it. Looks cool but I doubt I'll play it much.

Only console game I care about on the console right now is Destiny.

Co-op is pretty fun on v2 actually. Played a few missions with my fiance when we first got it and it was fun. Haven't really touched it since, though.

From what I've heard the 3rd game is by far the best in the series to this point. Much more polished than earlier versions. I'm sensing a sleeper hit.

Back
Top Bottom