The Order 1886

ajacks13

The OGH
I've read the campaign clocks in at around 12-15 hours. No co-Op :) I seen mixed reviews... I am getting it day one, its one of the games I've been looking forward too. I will post my impressions of it here, once I play it.

Can't wait to read it.

Wow, this was a game I would have pre ordered had I not been burned with pre orders.

I'm sure it's great, but not 60 doll pubes great.

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

Uh oh.

I can smell a 25 dollar black Friday purchase that I'll never open. Kind d of like metro.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

The reviews are all over the board... this doesnt bode well, but my son wants it for his birthday so he shall have it. I will let you guys know what I think. Hopefully its a beautiful game with mediocre gameplay at worst

That is some crazy disparity. The game is supposedly beautiful and oozing atmosphere but the gameplay is very ho hum. But then again you love The Last of Us.....

F U about Last of Us mantooth, that game is pure genius and easily the best game of last gen.

The Order is beautiful and detailed, but a Gears Clone...so far from what ive read i might be ok with that... I loved gears

Back
Top Bottom