OK What to play next

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
Well I got tired of shooters, Too much COD and BF for a while, Didn't want another shooter then I got into DayZ but the updates are moving REAL slow and not much new has been added so tried out Rust, Rust got pretty interesting but if you build a good fort and then you don't sign in for two days everything you built falls apart, 2 days and went back and ALL the walls were missing AND the stairs were gone but it wasn't other players attacking, I wasn't killed and nothing was looted. So that got old pretty fast because I don't want to HAVE to sign in every single day. Kind of have a life lol. But what other types of games can I try, May eventually get back into the elder scrolls but want some thing different from the norm. Any ideas???? OH and the cheaper the better lol

Dauntae

I was thinking about getting Hack 'n' Slash because it sounded pretty interesting - maybe you'd like it?

Honestly this is why I love the Wii U. Get tired of shooters, rpgs, etc etc and I switch back to nostalgia and play Mario/Zelda/Pokemon games.

No room for a console or the spare money to get one lol once I can move into my house I'll start with a little extra cash, For Diablo 3, Finished the main quest twice and almost to the end of the DLC once. I'll get back to it at some point, I just think I've gotten a little games out. Been watching a lot of movies lately after work, Once in a while I get a text from a friend to get into a game but it seems I've lost my gaming mojo as of late. It'll come back and hopefully there will be some new next gen games to get my interest.

Dauntae

No room for a console or the spare money to get one lol once I can move into my house I'll start with a little extra cash, For Diablo 3, Finished the main quest twice and almost to the end of the DLC once. I'll get back to it at some point, I just think I've gotten a little games out. Been watching a lot of movies lately after work, Once in a while I get a text from a friend to get into a game but it seems I've lost my gaming mojo as of late. It'll come back and hopefully there will be some new next gen games to get my interest.

Dauntae

I know dis feel. I go light on gaming and heavy on tv/movies and then switch back to heavy on gaming and light on tv/movies all of the time.

Dauntae
I think that happens to us all. Just get burnt on playing stuff. DO you only have a pc.

Back
Top Bottom