November gaming

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
So next month we get all the aaa games.

What are your getting and on what system

I'm getting far cry and assassin's Creed on ps4 and call of Duty on xbox one

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Going to try out DA3 and AC Unity. I have preordered Halo MCE but I won't be getting a One until Christmas time, maybe a bit after. Might borrow FC4 and see if I like that. The "new" Pokemon games are coming out around my first check so will be getting one of those, as well as White 2 and Y.

Lords of Fallen and Dragon Age that's it I may get Call of Duty it depends if I like it cause I am gonna try my Roommates copy hopefully. I also might get Far Cry but don't know yet I have never played one but everyone says they are so good I did really like Blood Dragon though even though that wasn't like the actual Far Cry game I hear

Lords of Fallen and Dragon Age that's it I may get Call of Duty it depends if I like it cause I am gonna try my Roommates copy hopefully. I also might get Far Cry but don't know yet I have never played one but everyone says they are so good I did really like Blood Dragon though even though that wasn't like the actual Far Cry game I hear

If you are buying a FPS for SP, then Far Cry 4 would be a much better value for your money.

Back
Top Bottom