Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

acerinpa

Fully Optimized
Don't see a thread on this game yet. Anybody got any opinions or thoughts on it? ON sale for $37.50.

i cant wait hopefully ill be a game that will keep me interested for more than 1 day lol.

I'll be getting it for sure. Probably wait till it's on steam for $20 though. I got too many un-played games as it is.

I might pre-order. Going to decide tonight. But Diablo is so good.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

want this game but im full with destiny and diablo as well as some pinball highscores i need to regain

you beat my score on that one table were I have like 150,000,000. I need to get back on some Zen Pinball. I been playing a lot of resogun that game is fun as hell. I think im pretty much done with Destiny. I kinda wish I had waited on it like I originally intended Lastplace traded his in already. Did play Diablo over weekend I love that game its awesome. As far as Shadow of Mordor I think I may get it tomorrow

Watched the review of this game. Looks like Assassins Creed with a LoTR backdrop.

the review I read said its more Arkahm/LoTR. I hope it is cause I couldn't get into Assassins creed games the controls are just way to Borsty.

Borsty= new slang for Wonky or something not working properly or Shoddily

hahahaha f off slay and i think im liking destiny still cause i haven't devoted as much time to it as everyone else, if shadows is more arkham than AC that would be awesome though

the review I read said its more Arkahm/LoTR. I hope it is cause I couldn't get into Assassins creed games the controls are just way to Borsty.

Borsty= new slang for Wonky or something not working properly or Shoddily

Watch the video review. It is definitely inspired by Assassins Creed. Combat in both games are very similar. You can upgrade the playable character though like Batman.

Back
Top Bottom