Killzone Shadowfall MP

borstarhymes

whats high score mean
Got to play with adge ,ajacks and slay this weekend. Omo was to busy being little suzie homemaker. Have to say i was extremely frustrated at first but i messed around on my own later adjusted some loadouts and figured out how to view challenges which unlock different weapons. After doing all that i noticed a hell of a difference certainly planning on spending more time in the MP , and possibly lasting more than 10 seconds on the co-op.

Sorry about that! I liked it the short amount of time I played with Edge. Probably won't hold my interest for too long, but it is fun with a friend or two.

nice well im down for some more mp tonight or i can make that good toon for dcuo just have to hit the gym than its game time

nice well im down for some more mp tonight or i can make that good toon for dcuo just have to hit the gym than its game time

I don't know why you keep going to the gym on Mondays. It is way too busy in there with that trainer Frodo the Fat's class. I should be on tonight. Don't know what yet though.

I don't know why you keep going to the gym on Mondays. It is way too busy in there with that trainer Frodo the Fat's class. I should be on tonight. Don't know what yet though.
hahahaha mostly i've been using the track and the steam room so i'm never othered by all that

Back
Top Bottom