Halo

iParanormalx

The strange one
We're only 1.4 months until Master Chief Collection, Halo Nightfall, and 2 months until Halo 5 beta

I might actually get this just for the multilayer.

I suck at cod but do ok at halo for some reason. Maybe it's better matchmaking

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

I heard the matchmaking has a "all halo" play list where you have a chance of getting matched any gametype on any map from any halo

I heard the matchmaking has a "all halo" play list where you have a chance of getting matched any gametype on any map from any halo

I wouldn't mind that being an option, but if I can't strictly play Halo 2 the way it originally functioned then I'll be highly disappointed. I don't mind graphical updates, I just want it to play the same way that it did 10 years ago.

I wouldn't mind that being an option, but if I can't strictly play Halo 2 the way it originally functioned then I'll be highly disappointed. I don't mind graphical updates, I just want it to play the same way that it did 10 years ago.

Yea i think i remember seeing a screenshot that allowed you to choose a playlist for each halo game, including halo 1, halo 2 classic, halo 2 anniversary, halo 3 and halo 4

edit: yea here it is
http://teambeyond.net/master-chief-collection-ranks/

Not a rumor. You can specify or just hit a random all type of thing.

Then why buy this? Toss Halo 2 into your 360 and play it. There is a way to play other online and you get the original experience.

Not a rumor. You can specify or just hit a random all type of thing.

Then why buy this? Toss Halo 2 into your 360 and play it. There is a way to play other online and you get the original experience.

Because I want to be able to enjoy it again, not jump through hoops and only be subjected to playing the same, small handful of people that use the external software to run it.

It was as simple as installing some software and plugging my Xbox into my PC. I played 10 rounds with a buddy and only saw one guy twice. Despite the server being worldwide the pings actually were not bad. It was a great legitimate original experience and I had fun playing for about an hour. I too am only getting MCE for Halo 2 Anniversary and original Halo 2 MP but I at least appreciate that when I get bored I have something else to do. I think Halo 3 with beefed up graphics will be nice too. If it's simply a port I'll be pretty ****ed.

Because I want to be able to enjoy it again, not jump through hoops and only be subjected to playing the same, small handful of people that use the external software to run it.

I didnt like the hoops either; played XBC on halo 1 a crap-ton but that was long before the convenience and success of xbox live so it was the only option - there were also 20k+ people playing on XBC at once so there was a competitive scene. Without 4v4 arena-type games I wouldn't love halo with such vigor.

I think Halo 3 with beefed up graphics will be nice too. If it's simply a port I'll be pretty ****ed.

Its graphics are only beefed in regard of the higher framerate and the, hopeful, performance increase from the matchmaking system and games hosted on dedicated servers.

Back
Top Bottom