GTA V Discussion

Rider

Destroyer of Borst's Mom
Did a search...didn't see GTA V having its own thread. But, I could have made a mistake.

After seeing the gameplay trailer what are you guys thinking?

66 days is far too long. :(

I'm excited for it. I do think it's odd though that they aren't doing a PS4/XBONE release though.

Well, they've been working on it for a long time on the current systems. And considering that there's no BC on either new console since so much has changed is probably why they weren't able to have ports ready for launch.

Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have GTA V with DLC in a year or so as a bundle when they've had time to port it over.

I'm just hoping for a PC release next year.

I renewed my Live subscription for this game. Can't wait.for the sp and mp.

This is Waffle Slayer btw. I can't remember what I used to go by on Game Hunters. Did I go by Rider? Oh well

I am leaning towards the 360 version because of you. I was hoping ajacks would want to get GTA V but he's being a hater.

So looks like you're my new BFF, Wes.

I doesn't seem like it would be much of an issue to port most of it over, but I get everything you are saying. I just can't wait to free roam the city and explore to see everything that they have packed in there.

This is Waffle Slayer btw. I can't remember what I used to go by on Game Hunters. Did I go by Rider? Oh well

I am leaning towards the 360 version because of you. I was hoping ajacks would want to get GTA V but he's being a hater.

So looks like you're my new BFF, Wes.

ajacks' 360 kicked the bucket

Where you phillyfan or whatever on GH?

But ya, ajacks told me about his 360. But, even if he had a 360 still he wasn't going to get GTA V regardless.

Lame.

JCapaldi86. I changed the username on here to match my XBL gamertag.

JCapaldi86. I changed the username on here to match my XBL gamertag.

Can't remember you exactly. I think you had a similar avatar. Not sure if you were the guy who would pop in GH every now again and say something worth readings.

But, people still promote the straight edge lifestyle like they did 5+ years ago? lol

Back
Top Bottom