Gearbox Prediction

ajacks13

The OGH
I predict, within the next 3 years, that gearbox will be out of business.

1. Battleborn will fail miserably
2. people get tired of the tried and true formula of Borderlands.

oh and people will realize this new turd is just DLC on a disc. I am done with them, I love Borderlands and Borderlands 2 but they have fostered so much ill will in my heart that I hate them more than Rider hates daily showers of the non golden variety, he still likes those daily.

They burned a lot of bridges with me when they sold a season pass for Borderlands 2, but then decided to make a brand new batch of story expansions that weren't included.

Isn't the whole point of coining it a "season pass" that you pay up front for every expansion the game will have?

I don't care if they sell things like character skins, etc for people who want to buy them, but story DLC should be included. It was an entirely new level of greed and I haven't touched the game since.

Last edited:
They burned a lot of bridges with me when the sold a season pass for Borderlands 2, but then decided to make a brand new batch of story expansions that weren't included.

Isn't the whole point of coining it a "season pass" that you pay up front for every expansion the game will have?

I don't care if they sell things like character skins, etc for people who want to buy them, but story DLC should be included. It was an entirely new level of greed and I haven't touched the game since.

dude that was my point entirely and got flamed for it. I kept hearing that the first season was over and second season had started... I call BS on that. DLC should be treated like the XFL.... one season only

I never played them that much but I'll pick up the ps4 version when they high res them next year

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

Back
Top Bottom