Game Hunters Watch list

Lar1121

Daemon Poster
what are you watching on your gaming console or other electronic device? i figureed id try this again hoping the thread doesnt get thrown somewhere else to die.

Arrow- first 2 episodes were ok at best, but i liked the third episode alot and it may have hooked me, i guess we will see how it goes

Brickleberry- anybody see this, lol

Revolution- booooo

Hell on wheels- hated the season finale

Last edited:
If it gets put in Multimedia, then that is because TV shows and other OT discussion on that subject is meant to go there. This is a general gaming sub-forum, not Game Hunters OT.

problem solved tv shows we're watching while playing vide games or at least streaming on our consoles

and fringe i'm super hooked on it

i do like fringe but couldnt keep up to date with it, im gonna have to catch up at some point, good show

Dont you get that for free if you are an Amazon Prime member?

Man we really need to find a forum or someplace that we can just post in, i am all for keeping places neat and tidy... but comeon, its not like this section for these forums was bustling with activity before we got here.

i would like to say this thread is completely valid as a lifelong sufferer of ADHD i find that my gaming ability atrophies significantly if i do not have tv shows going at the same time. Ifso factso tv shows and video games in one thread is just a prime example of synergy

Back
Top Bottom