Game hunters general reading list

slaychandim

Evil Made Flesh
So I read a lot like I have stated now im reading the Wheel Of Time books. Im on book 10 right now should finish the series in about 2 or 3 weeks. That being said I need a new book. I wathed WWZ over the weekend and thought it was pretty good thinking about maybe giving that book another day in court I read a chapter or 2 once before. Im am also thining about grabbing Enders Game since that movie looks pretty cool. What is everyone else reading or do you have suggestions. I read anything fiction,non fiction, fantasy,techno thrillers, spy books anything at all

I read the first two Mass Effect books by Drew Karpyshyn, the lead writer of ME1 & ME2. I have the third book and was meaning to check it out, but that ME3 ending...

Just when I thought I was beyond it, it still finds ways to creep back up into my brain.

I read the first two Mass Effect books by Drew Karpyshyn, the lead writer of ME1 & ME2. I have the third book and was meaning to check it out, but that ME3 ending...

Just when I thought I was beyond it, it still finds ways to creep back up into my brain.

ha edge you need to get over it man. You crack me up though. I have thought a few times about reading those books but if I read a video game book it will probably be the Rapture one

ha edge you need to get over it man. You crack me up though. I have thought a few times about reading those books but if I read a video game book it will probably be the Rapture one

I am over it, but it's more of a "move on and accept it, but never forget". And everytime I think I've forgotten it something jogs my memory lol.

They actually are good books because they are from the same writer that did the first two games. He had zero input into ME3, and it kinda showed.

These are 2 authors I read when I was young:

Piers Anthony - Xanth series ( funny /fantasy) or the book Macroscope ( not a series and true good sci-fi) .

Also I read a lot of Stephen R Donaldsons books - Thomas Covenent "unbeliever" series especially.

I liked the book called ready player one.

Also if you want horror, my favorite is it by Stephen King.

My favorite drama is the pillars of the earth. Awesome book.

I wish I had time to read

I liked the book called ready player one.

Also if you want horror, my favorite is it by Stephen King.

My favorite drama is the pillars of the earth. Awesome book.

I wish I had time to read

I really like Ready Player One too. I don't think Puckett cared for it. Said it was just a book of pop culture references, which it is I guess. I enjoyed it anyway though.

The Maze Runner trilogy was good, and they're making it into a movie.

Back
Top Bottom