Fallout 4 Announced

ajacks13

The OGH
Does anyone here think that Bethesda is leaking all these so called "hoax" rumors to guage the interest in a Fallout 4 release?

I enjoyed Fallout 3, didnt like New Vegas, but would like to see Fallout 4

They might be. I think a 4th game is inevitable though and I will play it for sure. Fallout 3 came at a perfect time for me. My interest was piqued after talking to my brother and friend about it and they had just released the GoTY edition like a month earlier. I loved that game.

I loved FO3. New Vegas, a really good game, felt like an expanded version of FO3. With that said, i would gladly play FO4 if it comes out.

my middle some is a Fallout junky.... I didnt like new vegas at all, I am hoping for more of a skyrim type game with fallout 4. Plus the color pallet is just horrible in fallout 3 and new vegas.

more like borderlands or far cry... i would like a nice shooting mechanic, and the VATS system

They need to cross Fallout and Borderlands. I liked FO3 but it was so frigging s-l-o-w.

They are definitely making fall out 3 but I have a feeling it might be released a year from March or a year from fall. I'd be surprised if it comes out this year.

I can't wait for it. Personally fo3 was one of my favorite games of last gen....but I didn't like new vegas...go figure.

Back
Top Bottom