Evolve

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
The more I hear about this game, the more excited I am.

Here are the things that grabbed my attention:

4 players are dropped into a lush heavy cover environment where a single monster evolves through three stages of ass kickery.

You hunt the monster as it hunts you.

The environment is full of wild life and some of it is trying to kill you as well.

It can be played with friends or with AI.

You can play as the monster!

It is made by the people that are responsible for the Left 4 Dead games.

The only downside that I can see right now is that the Borst's mom monster class won't be playable until late 2015.

Omo texted me about this game last week. I forgot to check it out, but it sounds cool.

Yeah I would like to check it out. Definitely won't be buying it at launch though. Sounds like it would be a blast to play with 4-5 people you knew.

Yeah I would like to check it out. Definitely won't be buying it at launch though. Sounds like it would be a blast to play with 4-5 people you knew.

Those are very contrasting statements.

If you don't buy it at launch, then most likely the 4-5 people you knew will have already played it and moved on.

7 posts in (this being the 8th?) and I still don't know what 'Evolve' is about... all I picture is 4 survivors in an environment trying to kill one monster who is trying to kill them.

o_O;

Are you getting it at launch? No. You were one of those 4-5 people btw.

I don't have a problem buying games at launch. I just don't usually because I have other stuff to play or I wait till its cheaper on PC.

But yeah this game definitely looks like you need some friends to play to enjoy. PUGs suck in games.

7 posts in (this being the 8th?) and I still don't know what 'Evolve' is about... all I picture is 4 survivors in an environment trying to kill one monster who is trying to kill them.

o_O;

OP laid it out pretty well, actually.

This is the gameplay notes on the wiki page

Evolve will be a co-operative game where four hunter players attempt to defeat an alien monster controlled by another player. Both the hunters and the monsters can use unique abilities during the game.

Back
Top Bottom