Dying Light

ajacks13

The OGH
anyone? I am probably gonna pull the trigger on this tomorrow. From what I've read its been positively received.

Anyone play it yet? What system? Impressions?

I don't care for zombie games but I'll be trying this out tonight just to check out the graphics and do a hardware analysis.

hah I was thinking of this my self..."trying"
Graphics do look good but I'm so tired of zombie games, it's the same reason I didn't like The Last of Us.
I watched a game play video on it and man the night scene seems to be really creepy!
I enjoyed the day time open world running around and stuff. I hate stealth!

I been playing this with a buddy and man its fun as hell. its hard at first at least untill u get some lvs on agility and power and for the love of god don't try to hunt at night just run for ur life lol. my only problem with the game its the weapons break way to fast and the bloody ninja outfit was only for best buy pre orders. i want to run around as ninja dammit lol.

I been playing this with a buddy and man its fun as hell. its hard at first at least untill u get some lvs on agility and power and for the love of god don't try to hunt at night just run for ur life lol. my only problem with the game its the weapons break way to fast and the bloody ninja outfit was only for best buy pre orders. i want to run around as ninja dammit lol.

Sold, i am getting it

If you have ppl to play with u wont regret it.

oh yea there is a bug. if the game inst on full screen it will run like **** so make sure full screen is on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom