Defending Super Earth: A Helldivers Thread

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
Guys...seriously....this is a great game.

Think Starship Troopers, Dead Nation and Destiny in a perfect package of awesome.

I made mention to Borsty that this game was more like that Live action commercial for Destiny than Destiny was.

Fly to planets, stop the invasion, participate in a meta game, complete mini games in your mission, upgrade your weapons, call down turrets and other sweet stuff....etc etc

Friendly fire is on and it is the only game I can think of where it actually enhances your experience.

This is NOT your average spray and pray isometric shooter.

Buy this game and make the enemy taste democracy with your weapons of mass destruction!

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

right now it me lastplace, and slay (who is on vacay),mandingotooth said he was a maybe as well as omo is a medium maybe

I didn't realize this is a twin stick shooter. That drops the probability of purchasing this game substantially. Too many good games dropping in the near future plus I would rather splurge on GTA or Hardline.

i am thinking about picking this up.... who else is playing?

EDIT: just bought it... its on sale BTW
hecks yeah i'll be on this later hit me up

I didn't realize this is a twin stick shooter. That drops the probability of purchasing this game substantially. Too many good games dropping in the near future plus I would rather splurge on GTA or Hardline.
your loss bub for realsies

Twin sticks only for aiming.

It's more a strategy game in some aspects than a shooter, but the violence is very shootery.

FREEDOM!!!

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

I'm getting it tonight. I have heard enough about it to make me want to play. Hell, I'll get it right now on my PS app so it is ready as soon as I get home.

yess so hell divers unit tonight is the crew going to be me lastplace omo and ajacks i might have to break out the bong

Back
Top Bottom