Dark Souls 2

Wes Mantooth 26

Fully Optimized
IGN will be posting an exclusive 12 minute demo that reveals gameplay and many of the new mechanics and features of Dark Souls 2. The video will be.posted at 12 pm PT. I have already reserved the.middle stall for a 3 pm meeting...

IGN will be posting an exclusive 12 minute demo that reveals gameplay and many of the new mechanics and features of Dark Souls 2. The video will be.posted at 12 pm PT. I have already reserved the.middle stall for a 3 pm meeting...

I would rather play Super Smash Brothers.

i assume you are going to watch the video after your "private" meeting with ajacks

I refuse to allow you access to this game until you finish the DLC from DkS first.

Back
Top Bottom