COD Advanced Warfare

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
So who is getting this and for what system.

I'm considering this for xbox but have a feeling your all will get this for ps4.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

I am somewhat interested, but I will never buy another CoD game at launch again. If the reviews for it are really good and they change their copy and paste formula, I'll consider it.

Ps4. Waiting for reviews. Need a FPS mp game and this one looks good. CoD is more run and gun. BF4 encourages patience and teamplay. I have no patience and no one plays anymore. Time to move on.

I am somewhat interested, but I will never buy another CoD game at launch again. If the reviews for it are really good and they change their copy and paste formula, I'll consider it.

Of course it'll get good reviews - I mean, where else do you think their budget always goes for CoD? Buying reviews of course :p.

Ps4. Waiting for reviews. Need a FPS mp game and this one looks good. CoD is more run and gun. BF4 encourages patience and teamplay. I have no patience and no one plays anymore. Time to move on.

I would play with you, but there is always something to play lately.

@Carnage- haha! True. I tend to get my reviews from friends who buy it and user reviews on Gamefaqs etc.

If I got it then it would be for Xbox, but I'm not getting it at launch. I need to know that it's not another Ghosts before I drop $60 again.

If I got it then it would be for Xbox, but I'm not getting it at launch. I need to know that it's not another Ghosts before I drop $60 again.

Won't be Ghosts - it'll be Titanfall from what I've heard with the jetpacks/mechs in game :p.

Servers are live now. If you are lucky enough to score a copy early, you can play but will be banned if you stream gameplay or post review/impressions.

This game is a Titanfall/Crysis love child with all of the CoD customization.

It's the first CoD that has interested me since MWF2. The custom load out system they have is kinda cool sounding too.

However, I need to know how it reviewed and how stable the online is before I even consider purchasing a game like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

Back
Top Bottom