Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Wes Mantooth 26

Fully Optimized
Analysts are expecting sales of this game to decrease relative to Ghosts. I disagree because of the changes being made to MP, Destiny being under whelming and Battlefield Hardline delayed - this game is aligned for monster sales and a massive online community. I am personally looking forward to seeing if the game plays well.

I'm taking a full-on wait and see approach. I tried doing that last year with Ghosts, but I let new console excitement and lack of games for it get the best of me. It's a little different this time around, and I have plenty to keep me busy until Hardline comes out.

I do think it's going to sell. With so many games being pushed back there are not many options for parents.

Plus it's got the name and for those gamers who buy 1 game a year theres mp

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

I do think it's going to sell. With so many games being pushed back there are not many options for parents.

Plus it's got the name and for those gamers who buy 1 game a year theres mp

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

It's definitely going to sell - all the CoD-Bros will still buy it at midnight.

Lol. Ajacks is a closet bronie

Ghosts was a flop for me - if anything i'll try Advanced Warfare after hearing about its ups and downs...

Otherwise halo MCC will keep me entertained for years

I rented this game, Campaign is kinda fun, multiplayer on the other hand is too much. I would of been ****ed if i bought this game.

Back
Top Bottom