Bloodborne: Strats and Spoilers Edition

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
Ok boys...I'm starting the official strats and spoilers thread because I got to watch a stream of this game last night.

Based one what I've seen - pre order locked in.

SPOILER:
I watched 15 minutes and saw 3 different monster types...one was this flipping giant ghostly monstrosity lumbering around as this guy was beating him with a giant hammer...the violence...the moodiness!...the bloooooooooood...oh EM gee.

STRAT:
It seems like using a torch as a weapon isn't as effective as one might think.

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

Ok boys...I'm starting the official strats and spoilers thread because I got to watch a stream of this game last night.

Based one what I've seen - pre order locked in.

SPOILER:
I watched 15 minutes and saw 3 different monster types...one was this flipping giant ghostly monstrosity lumbering around as this guy was beating him with a giant hammer...the violence...the moodiness!...the bloooooooooood...oh EM gee.

STRAT:
It seems like using a torch as a weapon isn't as effective as one might think.

Nice. Torches were a tradeoff in DS2. You sacrificed a weapon or shield slot for light in dark areas. Can't wait.

I watched some twitch also. Looks fun but I'm getting into dying light.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

Future Press strategy guide was delayed until April 15 so the guide could be updated to include the early updates to the game. They are adding 100 pages to the guide. ENB is a major contributor to the guide.

Just picked it up. I like reading the ds guides and this should be similar.

Never really used the dai guide. Should have kept the plastic on.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

Are the guides a good strategy? I'm thinking I might need one of these.

I will be playing this tomorrow night hopefully. Bought it digitally because it felt like a sure thing.

Back
Top Bottom