Assassin's Creed

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
Got the game. Many pluses and minuses.

Graphics are great but there are frame rate issues. Also there are still the issues with climbing buildings and especially when going through buildings.

I like the detective cases you do

Beware. The game monitizes the progression. You can buy currency in the game. This is a huge turnoff

Also no ship battles and only one place to visit although paris is huge

All together many steps forward be just as many backward.

Will this stay in the ps4 oncd far cry comes out next week?

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Got the game. Many pluses and minuses.

Graphics are great but there are frame rate issues. Also there are still the issues with climbing buildings and especially when going through buildings.

I like the detective cases you do

Beware. The game monitizes the progression. You can buy currency in the game. This is a huge turnoff

Also no ship battles and only one place to visit although paris is huge

All together many steps forward be just as many backward.

Will this stay in the ps4 oncd far cry comes out next week?

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

I picked this up yesterday as well but didn't get around to playing it just yet. I heard that the frame rate issues are across all platforms, so I might sideline it for a bit until that gets ironed out. As for the monetizing progression, Black Flag did the same thing, so as long as it's not shoved in your face I could care less.

Black Flag had time saver packs, treasure maps, etc, a bunch of stuff that that you could auto unlock for single player but it only appeared for purchase in the main menu. If someone is foolish enough to actually buy these things then quite frankly they deserve to be charged for payment solely on the grounds for being that stupid. The only thing I don't want is microtransactions appearing all over the game itself while playing (in the pause menu, at in game shops, etc)

So 2 assassins creed games came out on Tues.???

Why did they think an annual game would be a good idea every 2 years is about good for a series I think

What's the difference between the two?

Unity is the one set in France with four player co-op, while Rogue is single player and is set during the time period between Black Flag and AC3. In Rogue, you're an Assassin that turns Templar and hunts down the Assassin order.

Because of the difference in locations and time periods, there's also a lot of ship combat in Rogue while none exists in Unity due to that entire game being set in Paris.

Back
Top Bottom