I made this today to analyze how long it takes to backup different servers in one Backup Exec Job. A job was running much longer than what we wanted. We needed to determine which server was causing the issue.
I ran this using sql mgmt studio express on the server running backup exec. login using windows auth with domain admin creds.
select jhd.starttime, jhd.endtime, datediff(mi,jhd.starttime, jhd.endtime) as lengthMin, r.servername, jhd.ratembmin,
jhd.numberoffiles, jhd.jobtype, jhd.jobstatus, jhs.jobname from jobhistorydetail jhd, resource r, jobhistorysummary jhs
where jhd.starttime > '2012-04-19' and jhd.resourceid = r.resourceid and jhd.JobHistoryID = jhs.JobHistoryID
and jhs.jobname like '%name%'
--order by lengthMin desc
order by starttime