logitech software sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
i dont know where else to complain
wrote to logitech many times with no response

ive had their webcam pro for notebooks for about 2 years and every single time they update the software it brings more and more glitches with it. but they add features that i need so i cant really revert to old software.

it went from hogging my cpu to completely taking up my memory then crashes and now after the latest update it crashes again EVERY SINGLE DAY
yes my pc is clean and fresh copy of windows 7 just installed and the crashes started right after the last update from logitech.

i dont know wtf they are doing and what they are paying their software engineers for, but its kinda like tmobile webpage with their scripts that never function properly for years.

So dont buy Logitech and get a different webcam. Simple solution for a simple problem.

why dont you buy the 80 dollar logitech webcam that i have then if its that simple...
thanks for great suggestion...

forgot to update
i have quad core2 Q8400 2.66ghz cpu now the whole system has been upgraded since
and alsoan SSD for system drive

its just logitech webcam software sucks ive had different problems after every update.
since the latest update the motion detection is freezing every day.

never said that logitech as a company sucks
ive had the G5 mouse for since they first came out( about 7? years ago and it still works flawlessly)
and had the z series 2.1 speakers that rock the fn house and super clean sound.

just wish they would spend a bit more time testing the software before rolling it out to the public...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom