Help Please!: Mother Board Audio Jacks

TopNotch115

Beta member
Hia! Just a few days ago, I started up my PC as usual. As it loaded to the desk top. My Realtek audio manager kept giving me notifications saying, "You have unplugged a device", then a single second later, "You have plugged in a device". Over and over and over gain. It doesn't out put and audio , but my microphone is still usable. I'm using a X12 Turtle Beach headset, and I'm sure it's the jacks fault on my mother bored. I've tried everything I can do on the PC to try to fix it, all they way from re-installing my sound card to trying different headphones. I need help fixing my mother bored jacks. Please tell me anything that might resolve this problem.​

My mother board: MSI/ MS-7642
Processor: AMD FX 4100 Quad-Core ~3.6GHz
Video Card: XFX 7870 Core edition

Thanks for your time!
Sorry if this is a bad/wrong section. This was the best section I saw.

Not saying this is the issue but have come across it before, If you have the front audio plugs on the case plugged into the MB try unplugging them from the MB, Had a similar issue on a repair job and it turned out the headphone plugs on the case went bad and kept telling the sound card something was plugged in and then unplugged, Try unplugging the wire off the MB and see if the issue continues.

Dauntae

That's a good idea. But, ever since I've had this case the front jacks/audio plugins never worked. So they've never been plugged in.

Disable it in the bios and get a new sound card either pci or usb. It might be too much trouble to fix it

Back
Top Bottom