Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness7

Beta member
I have you tube videos that I am trying to trim front and back and then get an output file that I can put in a powerpoint presentation and play from laptop.

Can anybody help with any free programs on internet that will enable me to do this??

Thanks

Can you point me to the video(s) on YouTube you're trying to download? There are many ways to download YouTube videos however the vast majority on there are copyrighted and so you're not allowed to use them without express permission.

If, at the bottom of the video description, it say this:
"Licence:
Standard YouTube Licence"

Then you're not allowed to use it.

However if it says:
"Licence:
Creative Commons Attribution licence"

Then you can.

That is a License that doesnt allow for it to be used by anyone. That would be copyright infringement and against the law. You would need permission from The movie studio to use that video footage.

As stated it has to specifically state that it is an open license. All you have to do is click the Show More button and the last thing it lists is the License aspect. Just cause it is on the web doesnt mean that it can be used by anyone for any purpose. ;)

Doesnt matter if it is for school or not. Using them without permission is against the law and against our rules to assist in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom