Audio Production

xMalcom

In Runtime
I Myself like to go to a lot of Metal or Metalcore Shows. but as of lately i wanna start Making Music any suggestion on stuff i should start collecting.

I'm Talking any where from Accoustic Guitar to Full band
Ok, how "professional" are you wanting this to be? The easiest method would be to buy a Behringer mixer with USB and mic any instruments you want into that. For drums the best cheapest way to do it is buy an electric set and use software like Addictive Drums. You will need a DAW as well. Audio quality all depends on how well you can EQ and balance, as well as keep instruments separated from cross talk while all playing in the same room.

I'm not trying to be anything big just if someone needed to get an EP or soemthing out i could help them out and Yevrag35 i havent but all my friends do so im just going to ask around

I'm with Mguire - getting electric drum set or pads for a cheaper solution but they're not as easy to use.

I use a Akai MP49 for just about everything - I use Cubase 5 which has a wide variety of instruments; but the keyboard I have has 12 pads for drums so I get a beat down and then go back and edit the MIDI to butter it up to be more like a real drummer (with better transitions, timing, ect..)

Good luck!

Depends on what you get and want to use. I bought a relatively cheap Alesis DM10 and Addictive Drums has worked perfectly with the module and with Reaver. My singer/guitar player sends me raws and I write to his track, then record with it and send it back. We then have a final. Basically get "studio" quality audio and setup without the need for my acoustic set and a retarded amount of micing and tweaking.

Back
Top Bottom