WoW: Anatomy of a failed raid and a succesfull raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is..is you need to be like that for that game in order to get anywhere with it.

I mean....unless everyone is 100% focused, knows the raid 100% , good gear, etc it'll take you multiple days to do anything. So unless you're extremely strick ( was actually the gm of a small raid guild before so i know) you can't get anything done..try being relaxed and all you get is like 10% attendance and no one gets anywhere

BUT of course this is raiding back before all the freebies came out(use to you had to do 10/25 man raids to get anything good..now you get better gear from the 5 man instances :| )

6 years strong and I still haven't played ANY of this game...but...free...trial...there...I just really suck at these types of RGP's and I've never played a MMORPG.

Successful Raid = No Leeroy
Unsuccessful Raid = Leeeeroooyyy Jenkinssssss

Oh yeah. I have my fair bit of Leroy's in my MMOgaming experience.
The noobs I can forgive. The ones that do it because it's funny annoy me.

Exact reason i quit playing wow. Got to about level 55 on my own or with a few friends here and there - but then realized i would have to RAID before i could really get much further or get gear that was better than i already had. Tried to RAID a few times and realized the game wasn't for me.

No it wasn't because i sucked RAID'ing, but because i can't spend more than an hour at a time or so playing a game (WoW or any other game). Much less spend 2 to 3 hours on other RAIDs or 'redoing' a RAID because it didn't drop what someone wanted.

Too much of a time comitment with zero reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom